Help me implement a Machine Learning research paper - Upwork

I'm relatively new to Machine Learning and would like to have someone help me implement a research paper using a simple 3 layer (input, neural, output) model. The neural layer would be an LSTM, the data used is financial data. The idea would be to replicate the results this paper shows, should be relatively quick task for someone that knows about the subject.

Reply for more details.

My background is in software engineering but applied to web development.

Budget: $65
Posted On: June 27, 2022 19:38 UTC
Category: Machine Learning
Skills:Machine Learning, Python, TensorFlow, Deep Learning
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3njFBXF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.