LinkedIn Expert - Upwork

I am an entrepreneur with 4k followers on LinkedIn. I need a dedicated resource who can work 20 hours per week and manage my profile for lead generation, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, growing my following, engaging with my followers, performing market research to help identify my target audience, creating posts with graphic images, creating weekly or bi-weekly blogs, and anything to do with scaling my business and social media presence. This position requires someone with excellent communication skills, an honest work ethic and integrity, and a track record of success with managing LinkedIn profiles for other US clients.


Posted On: June 22, 2022 20:35 UTC
Category: Lead Generation
Skills:Data Scraping, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Development, Lead Generation, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Data Entry, Marketing Research, LinkedIn Profile Creation, Marketing Strategy
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3Nc19QM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.