Youtube Automation regarding MMA news - Upwork

Creating a Youtube Automation channel regarding recent MMA news topics called MMA Today.

I would need a video editor to send topics to who would make a simple video of compilations of events which have happened recently.

I can provide the relevant sources from Twitter, Bloody Elbow, Instagram and Youtube.

All you need to do is edit it together.

I would also need an intro and outro for the video but I need this only once.

I am also looking for someone who can create the Youtube Logo and Banner!



Hourly Range: $5.00-$25.00
Posted On: June 18, 2022 19:34 UTC
Category: Video Editing
Skills:Footage Based Video, Photo Slideshow, Video Intro & Outro, Compositing, Content Writing
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3xYv1LX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.