Sales Representative to close deals on youth organization owners - Upwork

I would like to establish a long term relationship with a sales representative.
We will be a team where I design and you make cold calls and close deals with clients. I will train you on the process overall.
The process: You will contact a client from a list of leads, make the sale, and let me know the custom requirements they would like for their organizations shirts or hoodies. I will customize the design and you will get their approval on it. After their approval, I will print the garments and ship them out to the clients address.

Requirements and Qualifications:
-Goal: Generate 5+ clients/ week
- 50+ calls per hour
-Generating Lead lists
-Make cold calls to youth organizations
-Creating spreadsheets of clients
-Drafting invoices
-Communication between myself and the buyer
-Foster long term relationship with myself and clients
-Walk client through sales process

Compensation:
-$10/ hr + 15% of gross profit on a closed deal
(Closed deals gross between $800 to $1800)

If interested, please call 7865532090 and leave a voicemail response to the following questions:
-Tell me about yourself and experience
-What separates you from other candidates?
-How did you land your most successful sale?
-What interests you most about this sales position?
-What’s your process for managing long term relationships with clients?
-What’s your process for solving customer complaints?

Budget: $160
Posted On: June 25, 2022 21:34 UTC
Category: Sales & Business Development
Skills:Business with 1-9 Employees, B2B Marketing, Business Services, Tech & IT, Fashion & Beauty, Consumer Goods, Cold Calling, Sales, Telemarketing, Relationship Management
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/39WMyLu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.