Defeat 2Captcha Bot Detection - Upwork

I have a bot that work working flawlessly until the website I'm using the bot on installed some type of bot detection which can tell that I'm using the 2captcha API to solve the captcha and my login or form submit fails.

I need someone who can beat this new 2captcha detect in my script. I have another contractor who has built the script, but he's unable to defeat this new hurdle.

If you think you can beat this 2captcha API detect, please contact me to work your solution into my bot script.

Thank you :)

Budget: $100
Posted On: July 22, 2022 21:34 UTC
Category: Scripting & Automation
Skills:Automation, API Integration, Selenium, JavaScript, PHP, Python, Machine Learning
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3PvYxiq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.