Need help creating a boat for a charter company's logo - Upwork

Hello! My name is Abigail. I am a social media/marketing freelancer in need of an awesome graphic designer who can help me create a boat vector I will be using for a charter company logo!

I have sent my clients a logo draft but need to outsource because they are requesting their exact boat in the logo. I made an attempt in Adobe, but I'm not an expert there. (Major applause to those of you who work that program like a charm.) I typically prefer Canva for their clean-cut, modern elements. However, this can limit customization. I have attached the original logo I sent to my client for general style reference when creating the boat.  

I have also attached a photo of their boat. I would love for the boat to have the same simple, clean style that the boat in the draft logo (also attached) has. It doesn't have to be exactly the same. I mostly just want to avoid the "boxy", extra animated look. It's important that it looks professional. We plan to put the logo on their boat, on shirts, etc. I would love for the boat to have the same coloring as their actual boat so it can be a little more filled than the logo boat just for customization's sake.

For a better idea of what my client is asking of me, here are some of the pointers they gave. This will also help for the position of the boat when you are making your magic. It will need to be in a position where the boat will be going into the sunset but sort of at an angle:

- No fisherman on the boat since this is not a fishing charter company. The fishing poles that are on the boat can stay (like pictured in the boat photo.)

- This is a laid-back, family fun kind of charter. They asked if I could add a family in swimsuits on the boat and suggested a sun hat for the lady.  I would love to do this while still keeping with the simple theme if possible. This may mean a shadow, silhouette, or sketch-like family. This could also mean just having a sun hat hanging/laying somewhere or having just one lady with a sun hat and a child. Feel free to play with that and use your expertise since I am lenient and looking to please the client while also being realistic and keeping a clean, consistent look.

- They also mentioned having the boat anchored by an island with a palm tree. I would love to have that but for it to still have the simple, sketch design.

For clarification, the bullets are pointers and guidance to help you understand mine and my clients wishes and incorporate that into your expert creativity. Feel free to reach out to me, and I'll look forward to working with you!

, Abigail

Budget: $55
Posted On: July 24, 2022 19:34 UTC
Category: Graphic Design
Skills:Logo Design, Graphic Design, Colorful Style, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Marketing Materials
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3BcCk4C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.