WordPress developer/designer/implementer for ongoing work - Upwork


We are always looking for exceptional people to join our fast paced, challenging, team-oriented work environment. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, we are a great place to grow your career.
I'm a WordPress designer/developer based in Philadelphia looking for a contractor to help me implement projects and website maintenance for my clients. I'd like to develop a relationship with a trusted freelancer for ongoing work.
I use Beaver Builder/Themer on most projects, so experience with this or other page builders is strongly preferred. My ideal candidate is a good problem solver.
Perform both ongoing and ad-hoc projects as necessary. This is a great opportunity for someone with entry-level experience, looking to grow their career and take on more responsibility in a Field.
Before Sending proposals, Must Read Job Description by Clicking Job Description Section at the web page given below:
https://bit.ly/3zkm5kK

Hourly Range: $20.00-$40.00
Posted On: July 20, 2022 20:37 UTC
Category: CMS Development
Skills:WordPress
Country: Singapore
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3zlVP9E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.