Multi Class Image Classification Project - Upwork

Quote your bid for the project, I'm open.

Introduction:
Basically, the person has to be well versed with keras and tensor flow. My project is basically trying to see if ensemble learning can increase the efficiency of my neural network or not. RIght now, I have created a neural network from a research paper and I'm struggling to calculate

1. Confusion Matrix.
2. Precision, Recall.
3. AUC.

These values will set as a bench mark and then I will combine this neural network with state of the art network to see if these metrics get improved or not and then calculate these metrics on the ensembled one.
My classification is multi with 4 classes. I'm seeking that person to remove bugs and issues from my code from time to time so it will be a two way traffic with full colloboration. I'd like to finish this before 21st August 2022.


Posted On: July 12, 2022 20:35 UTC
Category: Deep Learning
Skills:Keras, Python, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Deep Learning
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3uJ2lVi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.