Webiste Seo tasks - Upwork

Hello all!
I'm searching for an freelancer that can do an easy job for 3 my websites!
What I want?
On the moment that I write on google the name of the site
PS : Marina Bar
I want to see on the results of the pages google that appear the link of the website.
All the 3 names of the website are to much personal.
So It will not be a problem to appear on the first page, because the names of the 3 sites, are with some words that are not other results on google!
But the most important thing to be accepted is to write roma, this city name on the top or your proposal!
thanks

Budget: $13
Posted On: July 21, 2022 22:27 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:SEO, SEO Keyword Research, WordPress, SEO Backlinking, On-Page SEO
Country: Albania
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3PqlPX5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.