Need to Locate Accurate Phone Numbers for Skip Trace List - Upwork

I am a real estate investor looking for off market properties. I put together a list of 2412 addresses that I need to skip trace for a cold calling campaign. I not only need to locate the phone numbers of these owners but I also need them to be accurate.

Expectations are: accurately skip trace addresses from csv sheet I will provide; compile list of phone numbers in a clean spreadsheet; ensure that phone numbers are accurate


Budget: $45
Posted On: July 24, 2022 19:35 UTC
Category: Lead Generation
Skills:Data Scraping, Data Entry, List Building, Researcher, Skip Tracing, Contact List, Lead Generation, Microsoft Excel, Prospect List, Data Mining, Virtual Assistant, Accuracy Verification, Real Estate Investment Assistance
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3Biuqqu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.