SEO. Google Search & Maps ranking - Upwork

Hello,

I would like my local business to rank better in google search results and google maps searches. My website is a wordpress site.

Please let me know what you can do in order to achieve results in the short term and long term results.

in your cover letter,

1. please tell me the actual steps you will be taking in order to achieve result not a copy paste cover letter of your resume, just the things you are can do in order to achieve results.

2. share if you have before/after results from a similar job you did in the past.

Thanks!

Looking forward to start working soon!



Posted On: July 17, 2022 20:37 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:On-Page SEO, Off-Page SEO, SEO Setup & Configuration, Local SEO, SEO, SEO Backlinking, Organic Traffic Growth, SEO Audit, SEO Keyword Research
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3IZYOIh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.