Personal branding strategy - Upwork

I need a personal branding consultant (an expert) who can help me to:

- Develop a personal branding strategy for an entrepreneur (for me)
- Fully revamp my Linkedin profile
- Update my executive CV and cover letter
- Upgrade my executive bio

You're welcome to send me your proposals with a link to your website, blog, case studies - anything that proves your personal branding expertise.

I will schedule Zoom video meetings with selected candidates.

Thanks and cheers.

Hourly Range: $30.00-$80.00
Posted On: July 10, 2022 19:34 UTC
Category: Brand Strategy
Skills:Brand Consulting, Brand Positioning, Social Media Management, Branding Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Strategy
Country: Ireland
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3c3uO1D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.