Review 2021 Tax Returns - Upwork

Hi,

I've used a "tax Preparer" the last few years along with a company called Bench.co to complete my monthly financials.    However, after review of my tax returns and doing a little bit of research, I don't think they made the correct Journal Entries and thus believe that my balance sheet is incorrect.     I need a second set up eyes on these tax returns and will need to refile if necessary.  


Posted On: July 11, 2022 21:31 UTC
Category: Tax Preparation
Skills:CPA, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, Quickbooks, Tax Law, Tax Planning & Advisory, Accounting Principles & Practices, Xero, Intuit QuickBooks, US Taxation, QuickBooks Online
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3az2VOn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.