YouTube Expert For Channel Growth - Upwork

Hi there,

I'm Nadio from Italy 🙂

I was looking on upwork and I came across your profile.

I started my YT channel 3 years ago without being consistent,  but now I'm back at posting consistently.

I was looking for an expert to advice me the best options to grow my channel with targeted audience and start monetizing. I'm sending you an offer because I'm new to upwork and I don't know how to send you a simple message, so before to accept my offer I would like to have a chat with you and discuss the best option to work with.

I'll leave my youtube channel link for you to have a look and I'm looking forward to hear from you to start working together.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZcfoQyqrLrvrdjirZmlmJw/

Thank you!

Nadio


Posted On: July 10, 2022 21:35 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:Social Media Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Video Publishing, Video Editing, Video Upload, SEO, Google Ads, YouTube Development, Virtual Assistant, SEO Writing, Social Media Account Setup, Social Media Optimization, Social Media Advertising, SEO Keyword Research
Country: Italy
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3yRABQO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.