QA Engineer for AWS Serverless Cloud Application - Upwork

Hello,

I built a serverless cloud application on AWS and need help with QA of the product before and after enhancements to my product. I am looking for someone familiar with AWS that can test my UI and API as well as track/locate where the issues may stem from within AWS.

Please reach out only if you are familiar with AWS tools. Plus if you are familiar with serverless products.


Hourly Range: $5.00-$15.00
Posted On: July 09, 2022 19:32 UTC
Category: Manual Testing
Skills:API Testing, Database Testing, Desktop Application Testing, Web Testing, Bug Tracking & Reports, Usability Testing, Amazon Web Services, QA Testing, QA Software & Testing Tools, QA Engineering
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3nS6a6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.