Deep desk research in India - Upwork

Dear Freelancers

I need a help to make a desk research in India.
Deliverables will be excel with citations and links. Sources - governmental portals and websites, news, governmental reports, social and ecological studies, news from companies ets. (no blogs, chats so on). Only official sources.

The topic is not difficult, but I need to get deep understanding and I will have a list of questions, which should be covered as much as possible.
As I can predict, there will be around 100 and more relevant links. I demand accurate and relevant information only.
If the work is done properly than bonuses can be added. Also, I will divide amount by milestone.

Will be happy to cooperate. Please apply.
Best regards

Budget: $100
Posted On: July 01, 2022 21:32 UTC
Category: Market Research
Skills:Qualitative Research, Secondary Research, Online Research, Government & Public Sector, Waste Management & Remediation, Research Methods, Researcher, Marketing Research, Topic Research
Country: Ukraine
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3IaTJfq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.