Lottie Files - Upwork

I have approximately 20 lottie animations that were created for a web menu system. They do not need any changes.

What I need is the source files organized as they were made and revised a few times. So I want a nice clean archive. If possible optimized re-exports as jsons and gifs.

Then for a few of them, I need to make small updates. Like remove text or change menu shape. I also need to create two buttons using the template of previous buttons. They are simple changes.

I hope to get this project done within a day. Most likely an hour or less.

Budget: $25
Posted On: July 01, 2022 19:37 UTC
Category: Motion Graphics
Skills:Adobe After Effects, Lottie
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3OBdRdp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.