Dispute with Priceline (online travel agent) - US Litigation/Small Claims Attorney needed. - Upwork

I have a dispute with Priceline (online travel agent) regarding tickets purchased but cancelled within the timeframe for cancellation. However, they refused to provide a refund. I raised a chargeback dispute with my credit card provider and they have also refused to provide a refund.

I booked another ticket through Priceline but that ticket was cancelled by Priceline because of the ongoing chargeback dispute regarding the initial ticket and I was unable to use the ticket. I was forced to book another ticket with another airline.

I raised another chargeback dispute but the credit card company still refused to provide a refund.

The total loss is just over US$4,000.00.  

From the research I have done online, it looks like Priceline has a reputation for this sort of sharp practice.  

It appears my only options are either to go to Small Claims Court or take the complaint to Consumer Arbitration.

I am seeking help with pursuing this claim.

Regards.


Posted On: August 22, 2022 20:35 UTC
Category: General Counsel
Skills:Legal, Legal Consulting, Business Services
Country: Canada
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/Sa6xIq8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.