Virtual assistant for Sex and Relationship Podcast Host - Upwork

My background includes being a Tantra Educator and Professional Dominatrix, years of studying relationships, including three years dedicated to female pleasure.

My podcast The Better Sex Podcast is in it’s first year and I am planning The Better Sex Summit in January 2022.
The responsibilities of this position as I know them

Creating Show Notes and Blog posts from the transcripts of the Podcast episodes
Collaborating on emails to list.
Loading episodes on pod bean
Squarespace
Mailchimp
Podbean

Additional duties could include
Social Media engagement
FB
Insta
LinkedIN



Posted On: August 29, 2022 22:40 UTC
Category: General Virtual Assistance
Skills:Virtual Assistance, Blog Writing, Podcast, Communications, Virtual Assistant, Writing, English
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/9cYRGEx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.