Interior Designer - Upwork

I need an interior designer to help transform my home into a cohesive, livable space by helping with space planning, furniture layout, color schemes, accent walls and pieces, etc. along with a list of all products used in the design for purchase.  I will provide pictures and measurements of all rooms and provide design ideas.  I would in return like to have a 2D board and potentially a 3d rendering of the final design.   The designer will need to integrate existing flooring and cabinets into the design.

Hourly Range: $20.00-$60.00
Posted On: August 24, 2022 19:33 UTC
Category: Interior Design
Skills:Interior Design, Layout Design, 3D Rendering
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/8k7jFQ1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.