Line art drawing | Gift for wedding - Upwork

Hi,
I'm looking for someone who has good line art skills. The task is straight forward, but leaves space for the artist's creativity.

My best friend will have his wedding and I'd like to give him a painting / drawing of him, his wife to be and their dog with a big jar of sangria.

I attached an example, but it is just the painting which gave us the idea.

It is pretty urgent because their wedding is on the 17th of September.

Budget: $100
Posted On: August 25, 2022 21:07 UTC
Category: Illustration
Skills:Line Drawing, Drawing, Illustration, Freestyle Drawing, Black & White Style, Pop Art, Concept Artistry
Country: Hungary
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/Xbr0HPF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.