Gmail account recovery - Upwork

Hello,

I’ve been trying to secure the account gustavodias@gmail.com for a while. Of course, all in an ethical manner, I don’t want to scam anyone.

I've tried contacting the owner many times, but it seems the account is abandoned. I’ve used a tracking pixel that never triggered.

The task would be to recover the account.

I’ve checked on haveibeenpwned.com and found many leaks related to the account.

Let me know what you think and whether or not this is something you can do.

Thank you!


Budget: $300
Posted On: July 31, 2022 20:37 UTC
Category: Information Security
Skills:Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Website Security, Web Application Security, Information Security, Open Web Application Security Project, Security Testing, Information Security Audit, Network Security
Country: Germany
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3zL4ZwJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.