WIX WEBSITE building experience preferred - Upwork

Hello

And thank you for responding to my add. Personal responses always looked at ahead of "auto replies".

This absolutely must be done on Wix. I appreciate that from scratch might be better but I can't do that and I can build on Wix. So...I am staying with Wix.

While I prefer a Wix portfolio not sure the response so even if you haven't built on Wix still respond. Wix experience to top of list.

I have two needs. 1. is my company site with a shopping cart. 2. Are super simple 9no carts, etc.) designed to help sell a house. I built mine (first time ever) in a few hours and I'm sure I could get it down to 3 hours. I will provide the link.

I will provide the photos. All you have to do pick a template that would work best for these photos. You do need some artistic/design skills.

I would like to see a mock up (I will provide the photos) to gauge you expertise and how much time it takes. I will be selling these websites so if the business works out, they'll be ongoing business.

After you build a few sample sites for me to show clients. We can start building my company's website on Wix. I am copying the guy that's training me and he's OK with it, so it's a little easier because we just want to copy his graphics and his layout. And I just have to come up with the content.




Posted On: August 04, 2022 20:33 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:Wix, Web Design
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3QpQDYd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.