Artist - Upwork

Im very confused…am I requesting paralegal help or offering you a job with my company? Lol
Oh well, I may be ignorant but im not stupid, I am asking… all you can do is say no😂
I hope you can help me, if not…good luck.
Think about that book😉

I am adding a Breach of Contract that I was going to send to him on my own…I realize that it is not legal but I have yet to find help. It was just to stir him into understanding his obligations that were not kept and the retribution that should be owed.
He was a very dirty Cop, his brother is a district attorney…the manipulation I have been through is unbelievable. Literally. It is 100% the makings of a book or movie, frightening. I have reason to believe favors have been called in and the legal confusion is astonishing knowing they are both into law enforcement. (He and his brother)
His 3rd brother went to prison for gay pedophelia, just to make the story more twisted.
If this sounds one bit interesting please contact me, I’m so desperate for help. They corner and frame me at every turn and it am close to suicide (which is what he is trying for)
I have serious chronic Complex PTSD from his constant abuse and neglect. He has taken everything including my children mentally. It is horrible.
Please contact me…702-964-5454
Punkdfood@gmail.com

I can not appreciate it enough. Thank you very much.
Melissa Zienter


Posted On: August 06, 2022 20:34 UTC
Category: Search Engine Optimization
Skills:SEO Writing, Content Writing, Article Spinning, Article Writing, Ghostwriting, Legal, Paralegal, Legal Assistance, Legal Research, Litigation, Administrative Support, Editing & Proofreading, Corporate Law
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3Q7s2aO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.