Google Sheets (Microsoft Excel) Expert - Upwork

I am looking for someone who can create me a detailed Google Sheet for managing Finance and budgeting.

You will need to an expert in Google Sheets, macros, formulas and the design if the spreadsheet will be extremely important. The spreadsheet will need to include graphs and a visual representation of the data.

The spreadsheets are being created to sell so I would like to work with someone long term.

I am looking for something like the attached image.





Hourly Range: $8.00-$14.00
Posted On: August 08, 2022 21:35 UTC
Category: Data Entry
Skills:Problem Solving, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Excel Formula, Excel Macros, Data Analysis, Google Sheets, Google Sheets Automation
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://bit.ly/3BQXJAE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.