A complete revamp of my CV to include my self taught knowledge of business, social media etc. - Upwork

Hi I am a little frustrated with my CV and how limiting it is. I am finding that it's restricting me to 'support and care work' when I want to escape this sector and emphasise the other skills that I have accumalted from studying Fine Art and running my own business.

I would like someone to read through what I currently have, and then take a look at my Etsy and all my social media channels to creatively come up with a new CV which reflects the type of person I am and portray that i'm highly ambitious.

I hate that my experience is limiting me to only being able to apply for support work when I have built up a lot of knowledge in how to grow a social media page, SEO optimisation, branding etc simply from running my own small start up.

I would like to be able to apply for more creative work. I'm looking forward to chatting with you further, getting to know one another and being able to have notifications through for something other than the mundane support work shifts.....

it's hard when I have Etsy congratulating me on reaching over 10,000USD and pinterest congratulating me on my idea pins getting noticed ( really passionate about business and start up growth) yet i only get jobs that are for less than £10 an hour.

I seek a new challenge and would love a graduate position or for a company to take on someone that they see potential in.

below are my socials:

instagram @trippy_creations
facebook @trippy_creations

attached is a copy of my CV

Budget: $35
Posted On: September 17, 2022 19:35 UTC
Category: Other Content Writing
Skills:Creative Writing, CV, CV/Resume Translation, OpenCV, Writing, English, Content Writing
Country: United Kingdom
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/t8G7BVs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.