English to Norwegian 16,500 Word Document Needs Translation - Upwork

I have a document of around 16,500 phrases and words commonly used in Phrase Books. It is for a website. The words are not complicated or technical for the most part. If you do translation well, let me know. I don't want Machine Translation. I will have specific instructions for the translation as far as how to translate certain words and phrases.
This translation is meant to be from American English to Norwegian.

Good job for someone looking to get more experience on this platform!!!

Budget: $130
Posted On: September 10, 2022 00:33 UTC
Category: General Translation Services
Skills:Translation, Proofreading, Norwegian, English to Norwegian Translation
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/I2vFNgJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.