Ghostwriter - Upwork

I have recorded approximately 15 hrs about
My life, life story, etc. primarily so that my small grand children and my grown children will know more about their dad and grand dad. My story could be somewhat inspiring to others as it is a true rags to riches story about a regular guy with a lot of self discipline, focus and desire to win. I would like to have someone take my 15 hrs of notes and turn it into a book. Tell me what should stay and what should go. Tell me what is appropriate and what isn’t. I simply recorded my life and now need someone to put it together in an interesting book.

Hourly Range: $13.00-$35.00
Posted On: September 02, 2022 21:37 UTC
Category: Ghostwriting
Skills:Ghostwriting
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/qmIxzZV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.