Message people in facebook groups using a script - Upwork

Goal: Get people to sign up for my Amazon course

I would like you to message people in Amazon Facebook groups using a script I have made.  The goal is to try and get them to join my Amazon Course.

I had a 4.6 star rating for my course on Udemy and I am looking for someone to bring in new customers and work on a commission base. I will pay $200 per person that signs up for the course.

Budget: $50,000
Posted On: September 14, 2022 00:32 UTC
Category: Scripting & Automation
Skills:English, Blog Content, Social Media Marketing, Landing Page, Article Writing, Virtual Assistant, Marketing Strategy, Lead Generation, Internet Marketing, US English Dialect, Copywriting
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/JXY8tFu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.