Alibaba sourcing agent - Upwork

*DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 95% OR BETTER RATING*
*MUST SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH*
Hello:)
I am looking for someone to find products for me from Alibaba
-Supplier must have a 90% or better rating for their store
-supplier must be able to ship DDP
-I am looking for butt enhancement cream, breast enhancement cream and a waist slimming cream. ALL must be able to come in a WHITE JAR FOUR OUNCES OR MORE.
I will attach reference photos of the jar I want.
Please read the requirements thoroughly and if you think you can help then respond. Thank you


Posted On: September 17, 2022 20:34 UTC
Category: Sourcing & Procurement
Skills:Alibaba Sourcing, Sourcing, Supplier Search, Price & Quote Negotiation
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/ir1QfhK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.