Writer? - Upwork

Hi!  My name is Kate and I am a powerful innovator creating my life one day at a time. I trust the universe in my purpose and recently transformed my life. During that time, I wrote an entry describing my challenging areas of growth and now I believe that I have a story that could inspire others, which is my ultimate goal.   Idk how to publish a book, but I trust my journey and somehow was guided to this link.  I am not sure if I’m even on the right page, but I’m asking for someone to take a chance with me.  I do look forward to hearing from you, and if you read this far, please know I’m grateful and look forward to hearing from you. I’m not sure what to do next, and I’m working on my phone so I will take a picture of my book so you can see a sample until I can attach it as a pdf. Thank you kindly for your time and consideration.


Posted On: September 18, 2022 19:34 UTC
Category: Copy Editing
Skills:Editor, Proofreading, Copy Editing, Book Editing, Line Editing, Developmental Editing, Memoir, Memoir Writing
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/DaNATyF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.