Fix the plugins on my site/. My Wordpress designer has gone MIA. - Upwork

My web guy has gone missing.
I think his wife is having a baby.

When he redesigned my site, he used two different plugins. I dont know why they're not working now.  The first is called "Revolution Slider".  The other is from "Fooplugins" called,
"Pro Commerce"  I know that the Fooplugins doesn't seem to "like" CSS.

The site was working fine. Now it's not.

Im looking for someone with experience with  both of these plugins who can fix this quick and easy and who can also link the newest image of our magazine on a couple pages.

The site is RecoveryTodayMagazine.com

I need someone who can do this work ...immediately.  If I use you once, ... I'll probably hire you again in the future.  

Also, there is no one on any outsourcing site, whether it is Fiverr or here, who gives better feedback and reviews than me.


Hourly Range: $13.00-$15.00
Posted On: September 11, 2022 20:32 UTC
Category: Web Design
Skills:WordPress, Web Design, HTML, Web Development
Country: United States
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/2TFKMlb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.