Bag designer needed for a modular backpack concept - Upwork

Hi šŸ‘‹
I’m looking for a bag designer that can assist me in the design process of making a technical backpack

The bag will have several features.
Adjustable in size. (I will provide images og the feature)
Anti theft secured.
Innovative pockets design.
Room for 15 inch laptop
Able to attach a sling bag on to it
The structure needs to be design so foto cubes can be place inside the bag. (I will provide images)

I need tech packs, and production ready sheets and material advise on the whole process.
I would like to work in fixed quotes.

I have several bags that I need to be designed, so if this goes well we can make a new deal with all the other bags. I'm looking for a freelancer that I can give jobs to monthly.

Best

Budget: $700
Posted On: August 31, 2022 23:34 UTC
Category: Product & Industrial Design
Skills:Design for Manufacturing, Fashion & Beauty, Fashion Design, Product Design, Tech Pack
Country: Denmark
click to apply

from All jobs | upwork.com https://ift.tt/JDbP4Y8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any Issues? Please guide me.